Your exotic car is a fine piece of machinery! While the inspection itself seems similar to the Standard inspection, our inspectors take more time, focus more attention, and examine in deeper detail every aspect of the vehicle. We take additional time and detailed care examining the finer points necessary and deserving of a fine automobile like this.
1. Condition of the body and paint
2. Presence of scratches, cracks, dents, or rust
3. Underbody check for any signs of rust or damage
4. Condition of tires and wheels
5. Glass exam for cracks or other flaws
6. Previous accident damage and previous flood damage
7. Check lights, A/C, gauges, and operation of all other electrical items
8. Thorough check of interior--including upholstery, mats, headliner, and seat belts
9. Comprehensive inspection of the motor and transmission
10. All drive-line components including 4-Wheel and All-Wheel systems
11. Steering, suspension, Braking components, and Exhaust system
12. Visual inspection of engine and all other items under the hood
13. Notation of fluid level, oil leaks, and any missing parts
14. We'll address any additional areas of concern that you identify
15. If possible, assuming the vehicle is street legal and safe weather conditions exist, the entire drive train performance is evaluated with a road test.